Παρασκευή 28 Μαρτίου 2008

ΜΟΥΣΙΚΗ



















SUMMER WINE


Strawberries cherries and your angel kissing springs my Summer Wine is really made from all these thinks.

V.V: I walked in town on silver sprigs that giggled too I saw that I had only send just a few .She sold my silver sprigs and send less pas on time and I will give to you Summer Wine, Ooo Summer Wine …

Strawberries cherries and your angel kissing springs, my Summer Wine is really made from all these thinks, take off your silver spires and help me pass the time
and I will give to you: Summer Wine. oooo Summer Wine


V.V: My eyes could help me and my lisper could not speak I tried to get up but I couldn’t find my feet. She really shout me with a land from million loves and then she gave to me more Summer Wine, oooo Summer Wine.

Strawberries, cherries and your angels kissing springs. My Summer Wine is really made from all these thinks take off your silver spires and help me pass the time and I will give to you Summer Wine, oooo Summer Wine.

V.V: Then walk out the sambl shying in my eyes. My silver sprigs were gone my heaven swiched sides. She took my silver sprigs and dolored in a time and left me craving for more Summer Wine, ooo
More summer wine


Strawberries, cherries and your angels kissing springs. My Summer Wine is really made from all these thinks, take off your silver spires and help me pass the time
and I will give to you: Summer Wine, oooo Summer Wine.






Tonight ( Σήμερα )
Μιχάλης Χατζηγιάννης

She never took the train alone she hated being on her own
She always took me by the hand and say she needs me
Φοβόταν μόνη να βρεθεί έτρεμε κάθε σιωπή
πάντα με κράταγε σφιχτά να μη της φύγω
But then night becomes the day and there’s nothing left to say
If there’s nothing left to say then something’s wrong

Σήμερα με σκότωσες ξανά μετά από δυο φιλιά με πέθανες ξανά
Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful and wild

Πάντα εδώ και πάντα αλλού ο νικητής του παιχνιδιού
παίρνει ένα της φιλί λίγο πριν φύγει
But in a whisper she’d arrive and dance into my life
Like a music melody like a lovers song

Oh tonight you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful
Σήμερα με σκότωσες ξανά μετά από δυο φιλιά με πέθανες ξανά

Through the darkest night σου τραγουδώ
And the light that shines είμαι ακόμα εδώ
It’s who you are είμαι ακόμα εδώ

Oh tonight σήμερα you killed me with your smile so beautiful and wild so beautiful
Σήμερα με σκότωσες ξανά μετά από δυο φιλιά με πέθανες ξανά
Άγγελέ μου
Στίχοι: Παναγιώτης Ψάλτης
Μουσική: Παναγιώτης Ψάλτης
Πρώτη εκτέλεση: Παναγιώτης Ψάλτης

Άγγελέ μου,
αν κατέβεις προς την γη
θέλω να έρθεις να μιλήσουμε μαζί
περιμένω να μου δώσεις συμβουλή
πως να γιάνω
μία καρδιά που αιμορραγεί.
Άγγελέ μου,
έχει αγιάτρευτη πληγή,
από θαύμα είναι ακόμα ζωντανή
έχει τραύμα βαθύ κι η λεπίδα η κοφτερή
δηλητήριο είχε και έρωτα πολύ.
Άγγελέ μου,
μία χάρη σου ζητώ
στο όνειρό μου,
λύση στο αίνιγμα να βρω
την καρδιά μου
γιάτρεψε την αν μπορείς,
με ένα δάκρυ από τα βάθη της ψυχής
.και αν την σώσεις
θα σου τάξω προσευχήστον
θεό μου, να σου δώσει την ευχήγια να γίνεις των αγγέλων διοικητής.
Και ένα θρόνο στον παράδεισο να βρεις!
Άγγελε μου,
άγγελέ μου





ΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ΚΟΤΣΙΡΑΣ.. (απλά τέλειο)
ΤΟ ΠΑΤΩΜΑ

Κοντά στα κύμτατα θα χτίσω το παλάτι μου
΄θα βάλω πόρτες με αλυσίδες και παγώνια
και μες στη θάλασσα θα ρίξω το κρεββάτι μου ,
γ ιατι και οι έρωτες μου φάγανε τα χρόνια…
Να κοιμηθώ στο πάτωμα , να κλείσω και τα μάτια ,
γιατι υπάρχουν κι άτομα που γίνονται κομμάτια.

Ξυπνάω μεσάνυχτα
κι ανοίγω το παράθυροκι
αυτό που κάνω ποιος σου το ΄πε αδυναμία
που λογαριάζω το μηδεν μου με το άπειρο
και βρίσκω ανάπηρο το κόσμο στα σημεία..
Να κοιμηθώ στο πάτωμα , ν
α κλείσω και τα μάτια ,
γιατι υπάρχουν κι άτομα που γίνονται κομμάτια








graphics-animations.net.tf


Layouts Cursors ToolsGraphics glitters templates






Free Hit Counter

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: